So beautiful followers tis the season for fashion (but isn’t every season?) and what better way to honor our girliness and our favorite girlie girl Jayma Mays than with a sparkly pair of Kate Spade heels to raise awareness for Pediatric Cancer. In an effort to see the power of awareness we here at the Sisterhood have created an interactive way for you lovely people to watch the journey of these wonderful baking shoes. Just a few guidelines to keep in mind as the shoes (or Schues if you will) make their trip:
1. The shoes will be at each home for approximately 3 weeks. Then through the power of the postal service will make their way onto their next destination. Each sister must inform the next when they are sending out the sparkly spades as to assure for safe arrival.
2. The shoes are sacred and just a like billion dollar check, they must never be left unattended. Cats, Dogs and Babies must maintain a 10 foot radius at all times. Which means don’t leave the shoes where they can be harmed. Seeing as some lovely bidder will give them a good home we don’t want them to be too “loved”.
3. Again because the shoes will be auctioned off at the end of their journey we must abide by the rules of Miss Pillsbury and keep it clean and tidy. Scrub those toes ladies, dirty feet will be subject to “The Full Silkwood”.
4. In order to keep the chain going, each lady will have to be financially able to send the shoes onto their next home on a set schedule, diligently notifying the next person that the shoes are on their way. This means bubble wrap and a private security guard or a tracking number, whichever is more cost effective.
5. Just like a friend from out of town each person has to some take pictures of the shoes in their towns/cities hot spots. One picture will be of them baking in them! Along with this there will be a journal traveling shotgun with the shoes, and each sister will write entries about their stay with the sparkly heels. And of course there will be their lovely blog entries on this very tumblr/twitter.
6. If possible each lady will send a little token with the shoes. Postcards, buttons, bumperstickers etc.
7. If someone mentions or complements the shoes, it is mandatory to tell them about the cause they stand for. Which means every lady has some homework, if they don’t already know the history behind “Cookies for Kid’s Cancer.” Start spreading awareness for this amazing cause, and make sure to direct them to where they can donate if possible. You can be a great tool.
8. This is where everyone comes into play! The shoes along with the journal and tokens will be auctioned off at the end of their journey with 100% of the proceeds going to “Cookies for Kid’s Cancer” in Jayma Mays’ name.
Who knows Miss Jayma Mays may get wind of this and even throw in a token of her own!